Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2:30 a.m.

It's 2:30 in the morning right now.
What the heck am I doing?
I am trying to study for my psycology test!
and then I have to write a paper for bible!
Yay, go figure!
Psh. :(
I don't really know what I am tryng to write on this post.
but I just kinda felt this urge to write a new post at 2:30 a.m.
Fresh Urge...
I like Urge. It sounds so wild. haha
The picture above is my photgraphy assignment.
I think it turned out better I expected, which I am very happy about.
I wish I were a good photographer.
because I love photography.
Why am I not good at things I love?
Life is not fair..
God is not fair.
So I should suck it up.
Tomorrow will be an interesting day.
I will be crashed right after my psychology test...
and I am worried about the day after tomorrow.
which is the day I am going to a dinner theatre in LR, AR.
I hope I don't fall asleep.
I really better not.....

Hillsong United is having April tour 2010 in the United States.
They are going to places they haven't been to.
So they are going to Chicago, Texas, even Missouri!
but Not Arkansas...
how sucky is that?
When will I ever see them?
when? when? when?
can someone tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment