Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lonesome night

Tonight is rather lonesome.. more lonesome than other nights I've faced lately. Hmm. I do not want to say a lot today.

I want to be cheered up.
I want to be pat on my back and said that it will all be all right.
I want to be consoled.
I want to be paid attention at.
I want to be loved.
I want to be free.
I want to escape.

Things just happened tonight. Actually, they had been rather happening to happen a big time lately, and I had been thinking that it was just a routine thing but it really wasn't. I think it is moving somewhere and changing into something I cannot quite figure out yet. but I actually do hope that it is close to the end, no matter how good it will look as a result. I do not care if there is any consequence for me to deal with. I just want it to be over. Actually, it is not even my business. but when it is a business of someone you love so much, it becomes your business.

I have made a decision that I've been trying to compare the chocies, see which one will be more beneficial for me, and actually deny the choice I need to make. I do not want to broadcast it but since my followers are just really close friends, I am just going to announce it.

I am moving back to South Korea after my sophomore year in college. for my own good. and also to take care of my mom. Nothing is serious. I know God will take care of the situation and everything. Who knows what will or won't happen in my life? I may decide not to transfer by the end of my sophomore year. but for right now, I am.
I may be more depressed, lonely, and miserable after I transfer and live here. but my feelings are not the focus right now. Being with and taking care of my loved ones is. I'm still dealing with this issue and I do not know when it will come to an end.

2 comments: