Monday, February 22, 2010

Dreams

DREAM
What a great thing art thou.
Just a random thought that came up on my head this time at night.
Actually.. random memory, I should say.
When I was young, I wanted to be a pianist.
I wanted to major in piano.
But things didn't work out and now I'm a psychology major just like my parents.
No offense against the fact that my parents are also psychologists.
I, as a matter of fact, kinda like it.
It feels traditional and generational. (and I guess it is...)
and between the dream of pianist and the dream of psychologist,
I had millions of other dreams..
Dreams chage.
They come and go.
They come back but leave again.
I don't really know the point of this post, but just wanted to kinda talk about it.

I don't think anyone reads my blog,
so I don't think anyone will answer this question,
but I'm going to ask anyway:
What are your dreams?


No comments:

Post a Comment