Friday, February 19, 2010

Growth



Growth

Growth

Growth

I am 18 going on 19 in about three months.
So yeah, I am still young and have a long way to go for my life.
I am confused.
But I guess that's all a part of my life and growth.
Yeah, I'd like to think so.
I hope I don't get lost and astray.
I am going to hold onto God as tight as possible so that I don't lose him.


I don't know what I'm trying to say.
But..... I'm going through the adolescence stage by Piaget-identity vs. role confusion
Well, but it's not really a confusion of my identity and role.
I mean, I know who I am and what I'm supposed to do.
I just don't know what's important and what I really should focus on.
and I also would like to know how to balance thigns in my life.
I don't know.
I guess I need to talk to God and ask him.
But I feel like he is going to be tired of me for asking him everyday.
Haha. what can I say.
I am just a confused teenager yet.

So I guess my very central question is:
What is important?
Where is the purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment