Friday, March 19, 2010

Burning passion

Okay, so I don't know what's going on with me right now. I have no idea what God is putting into my heart and what he is trying to tell me. I wish I could just know but I just don't. I've been having this burning passion for missions, I guess? I thought I was ready to go out and just influence others' lives. I was ready. I wanted to go so bad. I've been praying about it so long. But it's just NOT WORKING. it's not going the way I want it to go.



So I've gotta just stop and think about it. What am I missing? What am I doing wrong and what is really important? Yeah... probably everyone but me sees the point in this whole thing. It's about God, not me. and I just wanted to go because I wanted to feel good about myself by going on mission trips. (but I really have passion for it though.) Because others go to different places and experience different things, I wanted to do that, too. I wanted to be experienced, too. but I guess I'm NOT READY. and I've just gotta wait on His timing, not mine. if I just have patience and wait on Him, He will use me in a great way later.



Honestly, I don't have it completely figured out yet. but I've learned to kind of let it go and just rest in God's arms not my own. but thinking about it, I'm quite excited about my life because I have absolutely NO IDEA where I will go, what I will do, whom I will meet. I have no idea about my future. that's the exciting part. it can be scarry but it's exciting and refreshing because I believe in God who leads me if I just trust in Him. I just wish He will use me to help people.



Amen?

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment