Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy, Cold, and Tired

I just got back from spring break. and I have so many tests, assignments, and other stuff to do. and on the top of all the school works, I have spring sing... I have practice everyday starting from this week since we begin our show in two weeks. It is fun but very time-consuming and exhausting. I got back to being busy buried by homeworks. The weather got cold all of sudden today. I was excited to greet warm, pretty spring. but I guess the weather was jealous of the beauty of spring. It's 12:45 a.m. Not too late for me, but considering that I have 7:30 class tomorrow morning, I probably should go to bed. I don't really have anything I want to say in particular. But I just felt like blogging RIGHT NOW.

Oh, I had a pointless, upsetting debate with this guy I met at lunch today. I don't even want to tell this long story, but mainly I got upset because he was trying to change our belief. He used bible passages to prove his belief, which I completely respected. But I got an impression that he think he's the only one that is right since he could quote some bible verses like snapping fingers. But he just wouldn't accept the differences of people's ways to live as a christian. I don't even know.. WHATEVER.

I think I need to go to bed..
oh wait, i need to remove my makeup first. ugh. i feel so lazy. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment