Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Parents

Two days ago, I hurt my parents deeply.

I didn't mean to. but my foolishness and immaturity frustrated and hurt them greatly. I've been feeling pretty miserable since that night. I couldn't get over it and have been feeling extremely blue. I couldn't be myself and just got sick eventually. I sent an apology e-mail to my parents the night when the whole thing happened. They didn't reply for two days, and I was nervous, miserable, and really sorry. I felt like the worst child ever-especially since i'm the only child they've ever gotten. I guess it's pretty much a part of life-hurting from hurting parents and learning from it all. From the intense 30 minute conversation between me and my mom, I learned so much. and the lesson cost me a great pain.

but I wanna focus on parents on this post. so I hurt them and tried to apologize but didn't get reply for couple of days, which is not too long but still drove me crazy. and today, I got a reply from them. It was a long e-mail. I cannot say it all because this one e-mail contained so much love and sincerity-indescribable love and sincerity-and priceless lessons.

My heart still hurts. It feels like someone's electric shocking my heart. but I guess what i wanna say is that parents are loving and forgiving 'unconditionally'. and that reflects how God is unconditional to us. I just love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment