Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dancing waters


Have you ever felt as if the waters in a fountain
are dancing just for you?
Each branches of trees moving back and forth by breeze
is waving just at you?
The sun is smiling its light on you just to keep your way bright?
The breeze is blowing at you just to keep you cool?
Everything is moving for you and to congratulate your moments?

Haha, yes, that happened to me today. It was one LOVELY day with warm sunshine and cool and soft breeze. I do not want to sound shallow but I think it was because I met Mr. Lousiana, the guy I was dying to meet. I still do not know his name or his year-and i still wish he is not a senior. But we talked for like 30 seconds? You might just laugh at me and I will accept all your mockings, smirkings, and laughters. I do not care. He was nice and gave the smile I could never forget. and yes he was short. but doesn't that make me a little more just to be interested in him? (cuz I'm like 5'2''-yeah, super dwarf short) But anyway, the 30-sec talk in the morning in replace of my speech class was real nice and totally made my day. Smile!

Everyone, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment