Friday, May 20, 2011

Sweetness of Physio.



Salut! I guess a lot of people in school are out by now for SUMMER! When I was younger, I was so excited about the summer because 1) I don't go to school, 2) I don't go to school, and 3) I don't go to school. Hahahahahahhaaaaahhhh Yes, as much as I am a nerd whose dorm is the library, I am not that big fan of school. However, the beginning of this summer, I am in intersession taking Physiological Psychology course. Cramming all about neurons, brains, neurotransmitters, hormones, etc into 2 weeks is not a joke. My friends, Madison and Haley, who are also taking the same course have been sleeping way less than I have but I am like about to go nuts. My vision is blurred, my whole body is just kinda tingling, I can feel the beatings of my heart, and everything else is going on. Haha yeah I'm whining. BUT here goes my praise for the class. I LOVE the class. The materials we learn are so interesting and fun. and because it makes sense to me, I feel so accomplished when I store something in my memory system and become able to recall it! Because everything goes in such fast pace, nothing drags on. Everything is new and fresh. It is sometimes overwhelming and hard to follow but it is such an exciting class. The professor is very intelligent and shares the information "correctly" with reasonable and "understandable" explanations. Haha! His class is so hard and butt-kicking but everyone likes him! that's great! (I feel bad for someone right now.. hmm...) Oh and I've never challenged myself this far before. There were times I was challenged and had to accomplish some difficult missions but nothing has been so risky, challenging, motivating, and fascinating! Who knew I could memorize like 30-40 note cards full of science stuff and write them all down in essays! Oh man I am so exhauted and I feel like my brain has been fried a major time but I feel so accomplished, challenged, successful, satisfactory, thankful, and full of potentials! Yeah my life is pretty sweet right now. I think the physio class is releasing dopamine in my life... Muhahhhahahahslkfjskaghaskfjkjweoijasklnxnv oh man. I am so thankful to Haley Rogers and Madison Kacir for being there for me. I am so unattentive and miss a lot of things my professor says to memorize. Without them, I would have been probably getting C's by now. Thank you friends! and by sharing this challenging times togehter, I feel like we are getting closer to each other....... maybe in terms of sleep-deprivation.. in terms of energy drinks.. and in terms of massive REM sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment