Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rockin' fun with rockin' rock!


This is my favorite commercial.
So legit.
I want to be the girl in this one. haha.

So this Saturday, me and my friends, Katie & Kelcey Simpson and Annalyse Faulk, went to LR climbing center. Kinda got lost on the highway. Took us almost 2 hours. haha.

But. we finally did arrive and paid a lot of money (did not expect that much...... ugh) for entrance, shoes, harness, and climbing lesson for first-time-climbers. we took the short lesson on how to belay, climb, etc.

We climbed for 3 hours. Goodness, I know. It drained all the energy out of me. but it was so. much. fun.





I have climbed like... 3 times in my life? Haha so I am quite a novice. but I really want to keep pursuing it and get better at it. Seriously.

I heard the Zion climbing center will open back up in late January and the pass for the semester will be $65 with gears included. so if the gears mean shoes, harness, and all that, I want to get the pass so I can go climb all the time and improve!! :))

and maybe Katie and I can climb together whenever she gets back from HUF!


After rock climb, four of us went to Panera bread and got our tummies all full and happy.




Then we got TCBY. Dearest Katie treated us to yummy frozen yogurt ice cream. :))

It was a good day.
The day did not end yet.
but the story of the rest of the day will be posted separately.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment