Sunday, February 19, 2012

I want!

I want to break out of this complacency.

I want a way-out.

I refuse to mask, disguise, and cover up myself with glitters.

I want to be completely honest, genuine, and real.

I want to tell others what I like, what I don't like, what I think, and what I feel without feeling pressured to say what is expected of me.

I want to be out of place.

I want to be extraordinary.

I want to do and be crazy.

I want to be bold and fearless.

I want to see clearly what's underneath and and what really matters.

I want to be out there.



2 comments:

  1. are these your words? they're beautiful, I want all these things ^.^
    XO stephi
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly well written. Hope you find all of those and more =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete