Friday, March 12, 2010

Am I Weird?

You know, sometimes, you feel like you are the only one with the belief and the thoughts you have. You feel like you are wrong, but can't change it because that's what you think and believe. and you start doubting yourself and asking if you are the WEIRDO. I often feel that way.. in a lot of ways. some understand and some don't. I am not saying people just don't understand me because i'm all different and specil. But those that don't understand and don't even try to understand me really frustrate me and hurt me. Because some people just can't accept the differences of others and just have to pick oon the differences and critize them. I am not perfect, I know. But I just think it is ludicrous and yet sad how people can make others go crazy and have self-doubt by just being indifferent or critical about their own identity and characteristics. I don't really have a point. just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment