Friday, April 16, 2010

What do you wanna do?




People do what they like to do. what they want to do.
Of course there are exceptions-like they do what they need to do as certain responsibilities regardless of their desire to do it. They do just out of courtesy because that is how the life sometimes goes.
But people still do what they like and when they do what they like, they seem so happy and at peace. They look as if they've got the whole world-and it is true. when you do what you wanna do at the moment, you are content and you feel like you don't need anything else at the moment.
Haley loves music so she plays guitar whenever she gets chance to. Grant, Haley's brother, loves playing Rugby so he's on Rugby team at his college and he's a devoted player. Mr. George loves motorcycle so he contantly works on his Harley and loves giving rides to people. Katie loves rockclimbing so she works at Zion to rockclimb for free even though she does not get paid. Even though they do things that are completely different. Their faces and hearts when they do those are the same: happy and content.
I was sitting in the front lawn few days ago, and this little kid who seemd to be about 10 years old maybe? came, opened his nice looking guitar case, and started playing guitar. He was actually really good. He didn't sing but he played many beautiful melodies. I looked at him for a while(which makes me a creeper), and I smiled without intention. My heart that was looking at the heart of the boy playing his guitar smiled because my heart just knew that the boy was happy doing what he wants to do under the big tree in the front lawn. I don't know but I just thought it was interesting how God put totally different interests and talents in so many different people yet gave the same satisfaction, peace, and appreciation in their hearts. Those feelings are so warm and intimate that those who are willing to probably can feel God.
I always liked nature but through Harding, I fell in love with green so much. I love grassy green, grass, and trees. It is extra beautiful and lovely when there's colorful flower in the middle of green leaves. I got to experience and appreciate the presence and existence of God more through the green nature, I think. and I am thankful for that.
Anyway,
Peace, Love, and Blessings,
Jin

No comments:

Post a Comment