Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer Plan





Okay, this is really random post at 12:23 a.m. But I just wanna post it. Time is just the world's attempt to limit our actions. and I'm probably rambling..... haha

Anyway, so I would like to list my summer plan.

First, I am going to get jobs for summer. Yes, JOBS. I tried to work every summer I went back home (South Korea) but no place accepted me because I could work for only three months and also still a minor. But since now I'm officially an adult, I can get a real job. I think I am going to work as my parents' assistant for their children's therapy program or something like that at their clinic. I am quite excited for it because I'm also a psychology major who is extremely interested in people's minds. But it's not going to be enough so I am planning to get another job, and I do not really care what job that is as long as it is not deadly. Hey, no matter how crappy job I get, it is still a paying job. Other places are too cool to accept me, I guess.. haha so if I get two jobs and can manamge my life, I should be satisfied and happy. :)

Second, I am going to take online biology course. It will be tough, I know. because I am an anti-science person and also it will be hard to learn by myself without a teacher right beside me. But I really do not want to go to physical classroom settings and study biology. so I will do it, pass the course, and get credits. I can do it.

Third, I am going to do some physical activities. Like..... swimming and yoga? I would like to go to gym and just run and do some weights (dumbells, I mean. Not like 250 pounds weight lift..). I also would like to practice swimming and learn butterfly stroke so I can win intramural sports next year (I was quite embarrassed when I was pretty much the last one to get in at the swim meet). My mom wants to do yoga with me everynight. That should be interesting... Oh oh oh! I am goint to take Jazz Dance lessons! I do not quite know how that will go but I'm super excited. I like dancing and learning completely new thing will be fun. :)

Fourth, I am going to soak myself up with some music. I will play piano and practice guitar. I will write some songs. I am not really good at it but it makes me happy when I express my emotions through my notes that I come up with. I lose the track of time when I play muic. Guitar, I really need to practice and improve. I got too lazy with it. No, Jin. Don't let that happen!

Fifth, I will need to get some check ups at hospital. I need to check if my wisdom teeth are ready to be pulled out yet. They have been growing for about three years. Somehow, my teeth grew super fast (faster than average kids) but now my wisdom teeth are taking forever to grow. They are growing kind of sidways so I need to have surgery that will cut my gums and pull the roots out. Otherwise, they will mess up my teeth that I aligned with braces. But I can just pull the roots out because they may mess up the nerves in my gum. if they do mess them up, I won't be able to..... function very well. it will be a super, mega, ultra, giant sad day. Also, I am thinking about getting some mental test. I know it sounds kind of weird by mental test but I really do not know what else it will be called. I wanna know if there is a problem with me mentally. I know everyone has some sort of problems but I feel like I may have anxiety or a slight symptoms of PTSD. They kind of drive me crazy from time to time. and I would like to get some check up on it before i get too old and it gets too late to fix if needed to fix. Also, I need a check up on my stomach. It has been hurting all the time lately. I do not quite know.

Sixth, I am going to take a lot of pictures. I have made a powerpoint with pictures of my school to show my parents. I made a little electronic gallery or something. They liked it a lot and thought that I was a pretty good photographer and that I could improve my photography if I just try and keep practicing. and I also told them I may be able to work with the student publicantion as a photographer. so I think they may buy me a pretty good DSLR camera. That will be a dream coming true but I do not expect so much because I know it is kind of costly. But I have a little digital camera I got when I was 9th grade so I will take pictures with that, I guess.

Seventh, I am not quite sure if my parents will have so much time to hang out with me. But we are planning to go camping. It won't be like a tent camp since they are like... 50's now and my mom can't see too well. So I think we will go to a cabin and stuff. I am super excited. Going to beaches or cities with parents kind of gets old since I do not have any siblings to hang out with. But going to a peaceful place with parents and just resting and spending time with them will be good. :)

Eighth, I made a list of foods I want to cook for my parents. See, my parents' job is kind of complicated and difficult so they have so much to do for their job and their government that pays them. so they cannot eat all the 3 meals a day or what they eat are not too healthy or good. So since I'm their only daughter, I decided to make them a little bit happy by making them homemade food. I like to cook when I do it. The thing is... I just don't cook very much for some reason. so Wish me a good luck. :)

That is a long list. But I think I just kind of expressed my excitement for the summer out on this post. I am definitely excited to see my parents and friends. but I am kind of worried, too. I had some unpleasant things going on last summer so I am kind of afraid if they will happen again this year and I will waste the whole summer. I would hate myself, then.

Anyway, I shall go and study for finals, Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment