Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I wish I had super power

I wish I had a super power... like knowing what someone is feeling or thinking? Of course, it is all the fun to have relationships without knowing everything, I must agree. However, sometimes I just wish I knew what the other person is thinking so I know what to do, you know? Pew. Humans are manipulative. But what is more stupid is that I still go along with someone even when I know he/she is just playing me around. I don't know. Maybe I can play back, too. But is that right? Heck, what matters?

4 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!?!??! WHO THE EFF IS PLAYING YOU AROUND, WHAT THE?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA. I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jin, seriously. I think about Harding all the time :( I wish I were in Korea!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think of the times we used to always hang out lately, too!!! I wish I were in Texas working at the water park with you. lol

    ReplyDelete