Thursday, October 27, 2011

Homerun balls and Parisian dream


Bonjour!

You're probably wondering what the heck all those weird stuff  are.
Well, one of the wonderful beaux of Delta Gammar Rho, Jonghwa Lee, is generous enough to share some of Korean food with me!
Apparently, his sister sent him a package full of Korean food, and I kinda asked for some...
(I know.. pitiful, I am. haha but I no care!)
Anyway, so the green boxed stuff are like cream-puffed balls except it's chocolate-puffed balls!
(they are called "Homerun balls!")
Yes, yummmmmmy!
and the two little cartons are soy milk!
Oh I love soy milk!
and the two packages in the very front are seaweed, which I love to eat with oatmeal that are cooked dry.
I know, it sounds really weird and nasty to yall. but I no care!
and the rest are ramen noodles. (yes, korean ramen noodles are the best)

I just want to say "THANK YOU" for giving me such homie comfort. :))

and just a little outfit I put together wishing I could go walk around the Effel tower right now.
on a sunny day. with a straw berry ice cream in one hand.
I shall, I shall, some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment