Saturday, December 10, 2011

The joy of friendship, family, and all sorts of relationship


Hello!
I am sorry if I scared you with this pic picture of me.

I guess, since it's around Christmas time, and we all get excited, I decided that I want to talk about how important and joyful relationships are and how we should all be thankful for relationships we have.

Of course, Christmas isn't just all about having fun with other human beings on earth, because it is all about the birth of Jesus who came to pay for our sins. It is "CHRIST"-mas. haha.
Well, however, because the meaning of Christmas is so glorious, we can't help the fact that it is exciting and joyful time of the year! We share the joy of Jesus' birth with others!
Yayyyyyy

Okay, enough of the rambling.

I just want to say thank you to all who took me into their lives and accepted me as one of their friends, family, and everything else! When I was young-probably when I was in like junior high and going through all that insecure time of life-I was craving for relationships. I felt as if I was not fun enough, smart enough, pretty enough, and just not good enough. I felt empty, lonely, rejected, and left out. However, after I found out how much the Lord loves me and how He is my Lord, savior, master, father, friend, and husband, I do not have those sorrowful feelings anymore. I actually realized how much I am loved and cared about by so many people around me. The satan sometimes "tries" to lie to me but I am not buying it. He can bs about it and I will shoo him away.

I love friendships.
I love family.
I love all sorts of relationships God puts me in.
It is such blessing.
I just keep realizing it and my realization keeps getting bigger, heavier, and more thankful.

At DGR Christmas Function "Santa's Workshop".
Jonghwa is such a fun guy!


I came to conclusion that I like pancakes at night much better.
They are sweeter, softer, and fluffier. and they are more jolly.
don't ask me why because I do not know.
Pumpkin pancakes are so good.
and I love my suitemate Larissa.


At Sean's grandparents' house.
Mimi and papa are such sweet-spirited people. I feel so warm and welcomed when I talk to them. I love grandparents.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Love you, mimi and papa.


The campus is so pretty with blue christmas lights everywhere and huge christmas trees, presents, and all sorts of decorations in the heritage building. I feel like I am a princess in a fairytale. I get so excited when I walk through all the lights on the campus at night because all I see is the romantic blue lights that make me want to fall in love.

It is the time of the year when the world falls in love.
can I fall in love at this time of the year?

I am just hoping for white christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment